Saturday, March 24, 2007

One Sick Puppy

Peanut was allowed to come home today. We won't find out the lab results until Thursday so I'll try not to get all doom and gloom. He's taking three different kinds of medication. He's not feeling so great, can you tell? But he seems to be doing ok. I'm so happy to have him home. I was so upset yesterday.....

Thanks everyone for Peanut's recovery wishes.








The weather continues to be BEEE-YOO-TEE-FUL. I've been encountering this strange looking bird every afternoon.

I'm a little bit afraid of her. Look at that beak! Long and sharp enough to poke out both of my eyeballs!

12 comments:

thethinker said...

Aww.. he's so adorable. I hope he gets better soon.

dmmgmfm said...

Peanut is such a cutie, I hope he heals very quickly and the biopsy comes back clean.

SUEB0B said...

Oh, it hurts so bad to see your little buddy not feeling well.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'm glad your baby's home. Please let us know about the biopsy.

Is the bird some kind of heron?

Miss Awesome said...

poor little guy. I bet he feels much better just being home with you guys.

Jay said...

Probably your eyeballs wouldn't be very tasty...but maybe you should carry some grapes in your pockets or something, just in case?

Peanut does look sad. Lost his zestiness. I hope he's zestful again soon.

thailandchani said...

Keep us informed about his progress. Wouldn't it be better for us if they could talk? That way, we'd know how they're doing.

Beautiful picture of the bird though!


Peace,


~Chani

anne said...

Aw, I'm so sorry about your Peanut. He doesn't look very happy in that photo. I'm sorry I didn't see this until today! My best thoughts and wishes go out to you and your fuzzy baby.

p.s....that's a wood stork you've photographed there - pretty awesome shot.

Hel said...

Aaah the poor baby.

Send him the love of me and my three canines.

And for you:

One lick from arjun,
One kiss from shanti,
and one neck-wriggle from fey

LittlePea said...

Thanks you guys! We're so worried about him.

Anonymous said...

Your little peanut is a cutie pie! I'll keep good thoughts that everything comes back fine on Thursday. ::squeezes for the puppy::

Anonymous said...

Your little peanut is a cutie pie! I'll keep good thoughts that everything comes back fine on Thursday. ::squeezes for the puppy::