Thursday, April 12, 2007

Someone requires an apology


I've been sick, stressed out, super-negative and not my usual playful self lately. Some one is clearly mad at me. Nothing a couple pieces of bacon and squeaky ball can't fix.


If only we could all be as forgiving as our pets....

I'll feel better tomorrow. Actually, I feel better already.


OOH by the way Chani, I have to say after reading the discussion on Atavist's comments, my admiration for you is boundless- I was actually clapping at my desk here. Thanks for the invite, and I'll be checking out his blog again-it's a good one.

7 comments:

dmmgmfm said...

Chani rocks, as does the Atavist...and by the way, so do you!

LittlePea said...

Thanks Laurie! You're not so bad yourself!

thailandchani said...

Well, I thought you might like it since I asked Atavist to justify his position to you specifically. LOL

He's a good guy. He and I just disagree very strongly on that one issue. So.. we spar a bit.

Glad you are feeling better. :)


~Ch

SUEB0B said...

Cuuuute!

Hel said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. My dogs also takes matters in their own paws if they feel I am no longer fulfilling my proper role which is that of dog walker and feeder.

And some days it is a role I prefer above my other not so nice ones

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Well, young lady, you clearly need to apologize. Grovel, if need be. This situation cannot be allowed to continue for another second.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

I'm with heartinsanfrancisco, you've got plenty of groveling to do.