Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Because I have blogger's blo(g)ck

I stole this from Suebob


The ABCs of Me


Accent: Slightly Southern, but I can turn it off and on when need be.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Everyday. Cereal in the summer, hot oatmeal with a pinch of brown sugar in the winter.

Chore I don’t care for: Dishes, bathroom cleaning, cooking, ok all of it.

Dog or Cat: I have a dog but I like cats too.


Essential Electronics:
Camera. I never leave home without one.

Favorite Cologne: Not sure. I like soapy or citrus scents.

Gold or Silver: Silver.

Handbag I carry most often: It's a white leather Micheal Kors brand-not that brand matters but I liked it.

Insomnia: All through high school. I'm still so traumatized by the fact that I had such bad insomnia back then that I'm very sensitive about how much sleep I get and being disturbed.

Job Title: Queen of the Universe--um hello, did you see my profile?

Kids: Not now. Maybe not ever. I change my mind every day.

Living Arrangements: A husband and a dog in a condo by the sea. Outnumbered by males in this house dammit.

Most Admirable Trait: I'm not sure. My loyalty.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Sneaking out of the house at night to go to my BFF's house so we could jump on the trampoline. Oh we also used to steal her mom's car. We also got suspended from school for throwing Nerds(the candy) at boys on the bus. Pretty exciting stuff huh.


Overnight hospital stays: Story of my life lately.

Phobias: Please! I'm scared of everything. Ghosts including but not limited to evil spirits, clowns, serial killers, darkness, sharks, alligators, Psychoman.

Quote: "We cannot live without the Earth or apart from it, and something is shriveled in a man's heart when he turns away from it and concerns himself only with the affairs of men"
-Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, (Cross Creek)

Reason to smile: I smile all the time. No one can ever guess what you're thinking.


Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother. I'm the baby.

Time I wake up:
Whenever Peanut wakes up, around 8 but I am NOT a morning person.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I'm freakishly strong for my size and I have a unusually good long term memory.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Seaweed. It's gross.



Worst Habit:
Procrastination.

X-rays: Soon.

Yummy Stuff:
Home-made mac and cheese. Double stuff Oreos.

Zoo Animal I Like Most:
Elephants. Snakes.

Feel free to steal this anyone.

No comments: