Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ms. Maurey tagged me

I got tagged for this meme the other day but yesterday was my day for penance :o) so here it is today.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) You da Mom
2) Worker Mommy
3) Whiskeymarie
4) Gettin' It Wrong
5) Little Pea



Next, select five people to tag:

But as always I'm just going to say whoever wants to because I don't like volunteering people for stuff they might not be interested in doing.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a newlywed getting ready to move to Charleston, South Carolina. We ended up only staying for a couple weeks, came back to Fl and spent the summer with my parents until we moved to California.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was starting this blog and trying to sign up for classes so I could go back to college and finish. Thyroid cancer canceled out my college plans when fall came but I will finish, dammit!



Five snacks you enjoy:
I rarely snack that much but if I had to choose
1) Quesidillas and salsa
2) Oreo cookies with milk
3) Grilled cheese sandwich with tomato
4) pecans
5) Cool Ranch Doritoes or Cape Cod potato chips

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

I sing all the time(that doesn't mean I'm good at it) so I know so many songs by heart. So here are a few I know by heart that I wish I could forget.
1) "Like a virgin" by Madonna, well ok I know by heart just about every song by Madonna. When I was 8, I wanted to be Madonna. Some of her songs are still fun but most of them bore me now.
2)"We are the World" I had to sing that song fifty f-ing times every Tuesday and Thursday in elementary school for music appreciation. I cringe just thinking about that song. There was always that one kid that would request that song for everyone to sing-I hated that kid.
3)"I love you, you love me", by Barney that infernal purple dinosaur. My nephew was about 2 years old when Barney got really popular and drove me asskicking crazy with that song. He was cute though so I put up with it and sang along for him. He turns 18 tomorrow and that makes me feel like an old hag.
4) "Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricki Martin. I lived near Miami when this song came out and everyone was blasting it from their cars. I hated it the first time I heard it and I hated it the 87,oooth time too. I love Latin music but this was just, no...ok?
5) "Hit me baby one more time" by Britney Spears. Was never a fan of this song either but before XM radio and itunes I had no choice but to suffer through it on the f-ing radio. I'm not a Britney basher, I did enjoy that song "Toxic" and that one she did with Madonna was ok.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1)Travel of course
2)Buy a home in Hawaii so we could move back there.
3) Buy a basket of puppies(hey it's my millions right?)
4) Start an animal rescue shelter-I guess that's better than buying a basket of pups
5) Take my sisters shoe shopping

Five bad habits:
1) Forgetting people's names 5 seconds after they tell me-really bad! But I don't forget a face.
2) Grooming-I'm not a makeup and hair queen but I have to feel clean and neat not greasy and unibrow-y
3) Telling people what they want to hear instead of my real opinion when asked for advice
4) Procrastination-I hate this habit so much
5) Obsessing over where my keys are and did I forget them or did I forget to lock the door. Hello! Latchkey kid!

Five things you like doing:
1) Walking and biking
2) Outdoor/Beach things(like walking and biking at the beach)
3) Taking pictures
4) Reading
5) Singing/Dancing
I didn't forget shopping-this is a given.

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Anything with pleats or seemed pants
2) Those awful MC Hammer puffy pants-ok I was 12 don't make fun!
3) The color fuchsia
4) Turtle necks-I hate them, they are uncomfortable, if I'm that cold, I can wear a scarf
5) Vests- Ne.Ver.

Five favorite toys:
1) Peanut
2) Ipod
3) Camera
4) Scanner
5) I don't have one yet but my future favorite toy is a photo printer for my camera.

2 comments:

thailandchani said...

Back in the 80s, I was also a Madonna fan. (Seriously. I loved the way she would constantly reinvent herself.) "Live To Tell" was an especially good song of hers.



Peace,

~Chani

LittlePea said...

Oh I forgot about that song. Yeah it's a good one.