Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I'm not sure if I did everything right but I saw this a couple times on Ms.Courtney's blog and it looked like fun so I signed up....they made me add links to EVERY SINGLE PERON in the whole damn world who participates in order to get my blog on their list but I might not keep it. It takes up too much space and I don't know how to get a scroll down link list. I'll wait and see if it starts to get on my nerves. It took me forever-it's all general stuff because I was too lazy for details. Feel free to participate-or not!


Thirteen Things about Little Pea

Random facts about me


1. I was born on 7/21 at 7:21
2. I can sing "Silent Night" in Hawaiian
3. I hate talking on the phone
4. I have excellent eyesight-actually I have one eye
that's perfect and one supereye that's better than perfect
5. When I was 16, I tried to pinch the president
on the butt(this is true)
6. I do not own/would not own/hate logo bags
7. I don't really like sweets
8. I can't drive a stick shift-nor do I have the desire
9. Sea World makes me cry-I cannot handle seeing
confined animals
10. I used to smoke-gross
11. I get creeped out easily-as you can tell from my
last 2 entries
12. I love Mexican food-heaven is a quesadilla with beans
and salsa
13. I love shoes-wow what a surprise





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

dmmgmfm said...

This is fun, I might try it too!

madge said...

Who was president when you were 13?!

LittlePea said...

It was Bush-the father

Unknown said...

Eeek! I should have replied to this sooner! You don't have to put up the blogroll to participate, only if you want to be included in the blogroll -- it's a totally easygoing meme. You can play as you please!

7/21 at 7:21 is kinda creepy. Not as creepy as having 666 smack dab in the middle of your social security number, but still creepy! ;)

Smoking is gross. How did you quit? I ask because I really, REALLY want to quit.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I think you should do an audio post of you singing Silent Night in Hawaiian!