Monday, December 18, 2006

My new top

It's the little things in life that can make my day dammit! Last month I bought two pairs of 'ked' type shoes. You know the shi-shi-foo-foo super expensive type of little walking shoes that those women who wear those track suits with "juicy" on the butt buy? I got them for $6.99 each! I spent the rest of the day feeling like I won the damn lottery. Today I had another moment...I bought this tank top:


for $12.99 marked down from 60 f- dollars!!heehee! Although I have to say I hate shopping this time of year I usually hide from the stores until Feb....but I have to find something to wear to Mr.Pea's office holiday dinner. This isn't appropriate enough(don't you hate that word?)-I still have to find something.

Yesterday was nice enough to eat lunch outside

Hey look at my neck-no more mutant alien cancer bump! One of these days I'll have to post some before/after pix of my neck. It was really bad. I don't even care about the scar, I'm just glad to have normal neck again.


OH!OH!OH! I got some juicy funny gossip from Neenee!!!!! Some genius friend of hers gave this real sleazeball idiot guy my sister's cell number and he decided the best way to ask MY SISTER out was to send a naked picture of himself and then txt her again saying, "so when are we going out?" Um, how about NEVER! What a Romeo. Should I be cruel and post his picture???? I can! I can! Because she sent it to me just in case anyone thought I was making it up..... I will tomorow. It's decided. So stay tuned for the picture of Mr. Romance tomorow.



PS My plans for a digital camera are still on hold. That's why these pix are so bad. Oh and also-I wasn't making fun of those "juicy" on the butt pants I promise that was just the only way I could think of to describe my new shoes.

1 comment:

dmmgmfm said...

Actually, the pictures turned out well. Hard to believe you took them with a cell phone!

As for the shirt, what a GREAT buy. It is really cute.

I'll be sure to check in tomorrow to see the nekkid sleezeball photo.