Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I got tagged

by my cousin in an email so I thought I would respond here instead of passing it on....

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1 Clothing salesgirl(they sold hoochie mama stuff)
2 Bikini salesgirl at a surf shop
3 Chocolatier and casheir at an overpriced candy store
4 Hostess at a resteraunt

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1 A Very Long Engagement
2 Amelie
3 Lost in Translation
4 Castaway

C) Four places you have lived:
1 Sunny Vale, Ca
2 New Orleans,La
3 Hollywood,Fl(not Ca)
4 Boca Raton, Fl


D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1Lost
2 Survivorman(also regular Survivor)
3 Anything on Animal Planet, Discovery,National Geographic,History,Science channels
4 Judge Judy



E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1 South Beach Miami(back when it was still cool-before it turned into another version of spring break Daytona fest)
2 Montreal and Quebec City Canada
3 Las Vegas
4 London, England-it wasn't really a vacation-it was a nightmare-the people were nice though


F) Four Websites you visit daily:
1 cnn/other news
2 my favorite blogs
3 daily kos
4 everything else...

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1 chile con queso with homemade tortillas
2 Quesadillas with green salsa
3 chimichangas
4 japanese and korean style barbeque


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1 shopping in Boca Raton
2 shopping in Montreal
3 Waikiki Beach
4 The Louvre(minus the crowd)

I) Four Favorite Desserts
1 Strawberry shortcake
2 chocolate
3
4 ......that's it, luckily, I don't really like sweets that much

J) Four friends I think will respond:
1No One
2 Nobody
3Not a damn soul
4 ne personne


K) Four favorite songs
1 Indian Summer-The Doors
2 Iron Lion Zion-Bob Marley(everything by him)
3 Shake your Booty-Kc and the Sunshine Band was my favorite when I was like 3)
4 everything else

L) Four Favorite Things to Do
1 walk Peanut all over the place
2 riding my bike to the secret beach
3 painting
4 shopping

M) What other occupation would you choose?
1 Spy
2Umm
3 Err
4 I can't think of anything else

N.) List four things in your purse
1 lipgloss
2 hand fan
3 sunglasses
4 wallet

O.) Four books that you'd read (or already have read) again.
1 Mists of Avalon
2 I Know This Much is True

3 Life with Picasso

4 all of my books by Margeret Atwood


I haven't been posting cuz', well, honestly I couldn't think of anything witty to say(the pressure,the pressure) and I need to scan some more pictures of Peanut since that's what's getting the best responses. Our f- car air conditioner broke last week, take a 5 second moment of silence to feel sorry for me since I had to drive a half hour in the hot damn heat to drop it off......ok that was good enough-I feel validated and cared about now. It's fixed now-THANK YOU- THANK YOU- THANK YOU air conditioner fixing people. Anyway, I'm off to visit Neenee for the weekend on Friday. I'll be back with lots of baby pictures of her chub-a-lub and the ass kicking ninja and Dr.Nope. If you don't know who I'm talking about right now, you'll find out when I get back. Oh you're not interested in pictures of them? Too bad!

No comments: