Monday, November 27, 2006

Creepy Carrot



This is stupid-I know that. But I wanted to share it with ya'll anyway. I made spaghetti sauce today. Yes, from scratch! (I'm not Martha but I do my best. ) I was just about to cut up this carrot but then decided not to because it looked too much like a finger, gross. OK there are a lot of things going on in the world more interesting to post about. So what...right now my post is about a damn carrot. It's a slow Monday. Anyway I'm still convalescing and all that. Today is the first day in a long damn time that I could truly say, "I feel alright today." Finally dammit-I'm ready to get back to real life and then post about more interesting things than f- wierd looking carrots. Anyone who wants my sauce recipe let me know, I got it from my mother-in-law.

By the way I KNOW the picture is bad quality. I am still in the stone age because I don't yet have a digital camera...I'm working on it, I'm working on it! Until then just be happy with my phone's cam.

No comments: