Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yesterday and today

Yesterday was beautiful and for the first time since my surgery I was feeling good enough to lay by the pool for a while. I made friends with a begging squirrel but my phone doesn't take good pictures so I didn't get a good pic of her, I'll try again tomorow. Here are some of the pool all to myself and a view of the gold course. (No I don't play golf-I don't like the clothes and shoes so that's a no if anyone asks me if I want to try-for now) All of you who live where it's already cold feel free to be a little jealous.








































I already told everyone about my trip to the doctor today but for blogging sake---basically I'm healing well, my scar looks good, I'll be going in for radioiodine as soon as they can fit me in. Hoping to hear from them by the end of the week. More news on that as I get it. Here I am again waiting for my surgeon in the exam room.



So today was pretty uneventful except for my appointment and as I endlessly complained about before(and will continue to) I get fatigued easily so I pretty much layed around and even caught some zzz's when I got home. With our Peanut, who kept stealing my spot as usual. Um that's it for today, I'll have some funny pix up soon, I'm still trying to get the hang of this here blog. It's still a newborn baby blog ya'll so just a little more patience k?

No comments: