Monday, October 16, 2006

Crack is whack

What's wrong with this picture?

So far looks nice right? Everyone's smiling, beautiful day, hair looks good, looks nice enough to put into a frame right? WRONG! Take a closer look.



Why oh why did this man think that we all wanted to see his behind? Doesn't his wife love him? If she did she would have said to him, "Honey pull your shorts up so you don't walk around the beach showing everyone your ass." She doesn't love him, that's the only reason I can come up with for why every time anyone looks at this picture they're forced to see this man's booty. And no I'm not offended and this picture's not ruined I do know how to crop ok.....


I just thought everyone should know this is a man whose wife doesn't love him. That's all.







PS Unless she thinks it's pretty hot and wanted to share it with the world--in that case I can forgive, butt(haha I'm so damn clever), I respectfully disagree.

No comments: