Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I don't have a digital camera ya'll



So you guys better not make fun of the bad quality of the pix I put up until I get one! My birthday is next month and I'm planning to get one then. In the mean time I have whole bunch of embarrassing and funny pictures from when we were all little and I have my camera phone that takes pretty bad pictures but good enough for now. So enjoy this old one of me......you guys it took me like a half hour just to get this one up because I kept screwing it up and couldn't figure out how. I got a little pissed off. Plus I was fooling around with the picassa thingy I have that enhances and changes the image. Otherwise I would have put up some more but like I said this is all new to me and I'm still learning how to do all this stuff.

No comments: