Friday, January 11, 2008

Tag-tastic

My Seventh Sister tagged me(thanks!). I'm sort of sorry not to have any exciting answers....

1. What am I reading at the moment? Right now, my Peterson Seashores Field Guide. I've been taking advantage of the good weather so I've barely been home to read anything. Low tide has been in the afternoon all week and it's been sunny, so just guess what I've been doing.

2. What am I listening to at the moment? Oh everything. My ipod is set to shuffle. Elvis has been getting a lot of air time lately. Old Cure songs too. How random is that? French hip hop. I don't understand a word but I'm pretty sure it's the filthy kind. For some reason I feel like a badass when I listen but it might just be because I'm working out at the time.


3. What am I watching at the moment? Oooh! I just saw Sweeney Todd the other day. I liked it. There were some reviews that made fun of the way Johnny Depp sang but I thought he did fine. But Johnny can do no wrong in my eyes anyway so maybe my ears are broken. I really did like the whole movie though. A lot. And I'm waiting for Lost to come back on. And I have to say that I have been watching most of the Presidential Debates. I'm a concerned citizen like that you know. I care about stuff ok? Betcha' didn't know that didya?


I'm supposed to tag people but I'll just do as always and tag whoever wants to be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are not playing the French stuff where some on your winter Canadain snowbirds can here it. If it is dirty, that might get you some attention that you don't want.

LittlePea said...

oh It's just on my ipod I doubt anyone can hear it.

Jay said...

I can't remember where I was, but I was taken by surprise when the opening act of some concert was a french hip hop duo. You're right, they just sound angry.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Hahaha...Elvis in part of you iPod list huh?! ;)

I'm also attached to my iPod most of the time...