Sunday, June 07, 2009

Always be our Baby no matter what your age


Happy Birthday Little Jr! 20 years old and this is the way I will always think of you. Is it any surprise that I'm the one who took this picture? We were in my room I told you to make your best Teenage Mutant Ninja pose. I'm so proud of who you grew up to be. As long as I'm breathing, you will always have a cheerleader on your team. All 6 of the grandchildren in our family are loved. No more, no less than each other. But you were the first. And the special thing about being the first is that we loved you the longest. Keep on being who you are.

4 comments:

flutter said...

he was such a doll!

Mariposa said...

Aww...happy birthday Little Jr!

I am seeing the future with the nephew through this post...

Miss Awesome said...

:D

heartinsanfrancisco said...

What a sweet post and beautiful comment about his being loved the longest because he was the first.

That said, I was the youngest in my family.

He was an adorable child and I bet he's breaking some hearts now.