Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random things about Pea

-I don't like sushi. Yeah yeah, I know it's the cool people thing to order but I just don't like it. Add it to the list of all the other stuff everyone else in the world likes except me. I'm just picky. You name it, I probably hate it. And I hate it when people say, Oh you just have to get used to it, it's an acquired taste. My response to that would be, "Do you like getting slapped in the face? No? Oh but you just have to get used to it." Not that I would ever slap anyone, that's just the best analogy I can come up with.

-I have this really cool ability to tell time in my sleep. I have always been able to wake up precisely at the time I'm supposed to. It doesn't matter what time. I never need an alarm clock. I never used one all through high school when I had to wake up at 6am. Even if I were to set the alarm as a just in case thing, I'll always wake up about 10 minutes before it goes off. I've heard my grandfather was like that. This does not mean I'm always on time. It just means I always wake up on time.

-I've never worn anything with animal print. I've also never worn pointy toed shoes. I feel tacky in animal print and pointy shoes make me feel like I should be riding around on a broomstick.

2 comments:

super des said...

I don't wear pointy shoes either. This is because I have elf feet (long & skinny, with long skinny toes) and for some reason pointy toes accentuate this, in a very very bad way.

Round toed shoes unite!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the pointy toe shoes. However, I have a pointy toe pair of black cowboy boots that I love.