Wednesday, April 02, 2008

47 odd questions my Aunt sent me

1. Do you like blue cheese? Gross! That would be a No.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No. It probably smells bad.

3. Do you own a gun? A glue gun.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Haven't been there in probably 5 years but I like the Cherry Limeade.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Hello! Anyone who's been reading here knows YES. I pretend to not be scared though.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they're disgusting
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Don't really have one,
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee in the winter, Orange juice in the summer.
9. Can you do push ups? yes I can!!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I haven't bought it yet. I'm not a big jewelry person but I have these pearl earrings MrPea bought me in Hawaii a few years ago that I love .
11. Favorite hobby? Looking for shark teeth and painting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? my temper maybe, and my body image issues
14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm thirsty. It's finally warm outside yay! I need to get my house together before my inlaws' visit next week.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I didn't buy anything yesterday....
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, water, water
18. Current worry? I have so many--that I might have to move before I can enjoy my summer here, my next CT scan in July, Peanut's turning into an old man
19. Current hate right now? high-waisted pants.I don't know who decided to try to start that trend but whoever did needs to give up that idea, they look horrible on everyone.
20. Favorite place to be? at the beach or on my patio with Peanut
21. How did you bring in the New Year? kissing my husband
22. Where would you like to go? to Hawaii but I could stay here in FL a little while too
23. Name three people who will complete this? whoever wants to
24. Do you own slippers? yes, some Hello Kitty ones I got in the kids' section at Target for my hospital stay last year
25. What shirt are you wearing? A white tee--also from Tar-jay
26. What year would you go back in time to? Kindergarten because I got to be the little Lady Blue Bird character in our Gingerbread Man play and sing,"Run Home! Chirp, Chirp! Run Home! Chirp, Chirp!" It was the best day ever.
27. Can you whistle? yes but I don't often, I'd rather sing
28. Favorite color? Don't really have one. I like to wear white alot but it's not my favorite color
29. Would you be a pirate? If the clothes look good on me. Just kidding! I'm not to big on pillaging and plundering so that would be a no.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Mostly reggae songs. Anything.
31. Favorite girl's name? Annabelle Lee from the Poe poem I think.If I had a daughter I wouldn't name her that though
32. Favorite boy's name? Any name that starts with a J. Every boy I've ever know with a J name has always been really nice, and really cute so I like J names.
33. What's in your pocket right now? Peanut's next doctor appointment reminder and a shark tooth
34. Last thing that made you laugh? My husband, he likes to make me laugh
35. Best Halloween costume? a dead rabbit
36. Worst injury you've ever had? hurt my leg in junior high, it aches sometimes when I'm tired. Spider bite form when I was a kid, I still have the scar
37. Do you love where you live? YES!!!!
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
39. Who is your loudest friend? My friend Dee or my sister C
40. How many dogs do you have? One, (sigh)....I'd like nothing more than to have a basket full of pups but I live in a condo.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? always...just kidding, how the hell would I know
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Don't really have one. When I was little I loved all the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary.
43. What is your favorite candy? I don't like sweets but Hershey's Kisses are good once in a while. I'm more of a chips person
44. Favorite Sports Team? I don't do sports. I love the Olympics though.
45. Your favorite meal? Southern food.....fried chicken with biscuits or corn bread and mashed potatoes with butter beans. Strawberry shortcake for dessert. And my mom's Filipino food.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching tv with MrPea and Peanut on our new bed
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Damn I love this new bed!

Whoever wants to use this for a post be my guest.





4 comments:

super des said...

Oh! I did this same one on myspace not too long ago. Is your aunt my myspace friend? Tee hee.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'm still trying to decide who my loudest friend is.

I also like "J" names. There are so many, and most are really nice. My son has one of them.

I would love to see your dead rabbit Halloween costume.

LittlePea said...

Oh you wouldn't. It was more of the slutty dead rabbit variety. In my defense, I was 13. But that was the only one I could think of.

thailandchani said...

Very interesting questions. :) Dead rabbit costume.. hm.. that sounds like something I'd probably appreciate.